Unless otherwise specified in the Order Form, the goods will be in all cases sent with prepaid freight to the destination indicated by the buyer. The Order Form may show transport costs separately or they may be included in the price of the goods. For territories or countries where customs clearance must be made (Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and other countries not belonging to the European Union), the export customs clearance shall be included in the transport cost or in the price of the goods. Import customs clearance are not included, and neither would be any other duties or taxes accrued.
- The client will take responsibility of the goods from the moment in which the goods are delivered in the agreed destination point.
- The goods will be delivered at ground floor level, in an easily accessible unloading point. Always at street level and in business hours.
- Any special circumstance not specified by the client when placing the order, such as: deliveries in trade fairs, wrong delivery address and the subsequent redelivery of the goods, deliveries in floors or mezzanines, will generate extra costs which shall be born by the buyer.
- For lead time purposes, order date is understood as the date in which the digital pre-production draft, if needed, is confirmed. Shall it not be necessary (repeat orders), order date is the date which appears in the order form. – Delivery date is an estimate. The customer accepts 25-day tolerance in the delivery, without right to cancel or require damage compensation.
- For deliveries in foreign countries, delivery date shall be subdued to the obtention of export and/or import permits or any other administrative procedure.
Tolerance in Delivered Quantities
Depending on the product and the production process, the delivered quantities may vary in excess or defect as follows:
- +/- 15% in products with flexographic printing: automatic paper bags, sewn laminated non-woven bags made in Spain, heat-sealed bags with flexographic printing (laminated and non-laminated) and plastic bags.
- +/-10% in heat-sealed bags with silk screen printing.
- +/-5% in all other printed items.
Tolerance in Finished Product Quality
- Regarding the glossy aspect, hardness, smoothness and weight, variations shall be admitted if they represent a prudential difference not much noticeable at sight.
- The product sizes make reference to the external measurements and variations around 3% shall be admitted.
- In different productions, the tone of the base material and/or the inks may suffer slight differences admitted in graphic arts and the textile industry.
- When printing over base materials different from white (kraft paper, dark non woven colours) the printed pantone colour may be distorted.
- For made-in-Spain products, the printing plates are property of the client. If the printing plates are sent upon client’s request, Diseños NT shall not bear the transport costs of sending them. The printing plates are stored in our facilities for 3 years and after this period they are destroyed.
- For import productions, printing plates cannot be sent to the client. They will be stored at origin for 1 year and, after this period, they will be destroyed.
The startup of the order is dependent on the client being favourably classified by our credit insurance company.
The payment of goods shall be settled as agreed. Delays in payment shall allow the seller to claim for a late payment surcharge equivalent to 2% monthly. If a payment document is bounced, the client shall be liable for the resulting charges. If split payments have been agreed, defaults in any of the payments shall entitle the seller to cancel the successive deliveries until the payments are up to date.
If you need to lay a claim, please follow this procedure:
a. At the reception of the goods, if you appreciate that the packaging is deteriorated, or if the number of bulks does not correspond to what is indicated in the delivery documents, please state so in the carrier’s delivery note. If it is not stated, we will not be able to take charge of any claim in this respect.
b. Once the goods are received, if you notice that they do not comply with the order details or you find any problem or defect, please contact our Quality and Environment Department at the telephone number +34 953 58 16 83, fax number +34 953 58 78 06 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; please specify your company information and order number, and we will process your claim.
c. No claim regarding the design shall be accepted when the printing is made following the digital pre-production draft approved by the client. In any case, claims for possible defects of the goods shall be laid within 60 days since delivery date. No claims will be accepted after this period.
Order Cancellations and/or modifications
The cancellations or modifications of any information of a duly processed order must be clearly informed in a verifiable manner (in written, by fax or e-mail) within the 2 days immediately after the order confirmation. Otherwise, the cancellation shall imply a penalty for the client, equivalent to at least 50% of the value of the goods (depending on the production stage when cancelled). In any case, cancelled orders for which a digital pre-production draft has been made will imply a cancellation charge of 60€.
Competent Judicial Authority
In the event of adispute, the buyer, with express waiver of his own jurisdiction, submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Alcalá la Real (Jaén), Spain.
Data Protection Compliance
The information provided is processed on behalf of DISEÑO Y APLICACIONES DEL NO TEJIDO S.L., with the aim of providing the requested service. The provided data shall be kept as long as the commercial relationship continues and during the period requested by law. The data shall not be transferred to third parties unless to comply with a legal requirement. You are entitled to obtain information on whether DISEÑO Y APLICACIONES DEL NO TEJIDO S.L. is processing your personal data; therefore, you have right to access, rectification, cancelation, erasure, restriction of processing and portability of your personal data. Your rights are stipulated in the Regulation EU 2016/679.
Confirming the order implies authorising the use of the final product as an example of the products manufactured by DISEÑOS NT.